Sunday 11 July 2010

The book is finished!

Heavens! Has it really been 10 months since my last confession?! I have an excuse, as I have been writing a book for Continuum Press called 'A Just Church'. Last week it was eventually finished, after a three month spell in Uruguay plus 5 months finishing it off whilst catching up with SoulSpace. I'm happy enough with it - and now there is time to blog again, and keep the website up to date. Lots going on as usual, from 'Zining' to Bradford's preparation for the proposed visit by the English defence League in late August. I'm hoping for a quiet summer with my family, enjoying having a garden at last since we moved out of the Desmond Tutu House flat in April. I'll try and keep the blog posted, but I might just relax with a Pimms....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home